Okay, so if you haven’t noticed-I have been slacking big time on my website. If you follow me on Instagram you’ll see that I have been cooking away.
So, my last post on here was on October 2, 2019. Let me tell you all that’s happened since then, don’t worry I’ll keep it brief!
- I found out I was pregnant with baby #2
- My son, Hasan, turned 1
- We threw him a small birthday party, with our parents and siblings
- My husband, Imaad, threw me a surprise 30th birthday party and the same night, my cousins threw Hasan a surprise birthday party.
- I moved in with my in-laws.
- And within weeks, pregnancy just took over.
- CORONA VIRUS
My pregnancy has been tough. I spent my whole first trimester being SUPER nauseous, unable to eat and having migraines. The nausea died down as the 2nd trimester started, but it’s still not gone completely (and trust me, my whole house has suffered because of this nausea). Then the pain began. The horrible, horrible pain. My back. My legs. My hips. EVERYTHING. And, of course, as I have gotten bigger the pain has gotten worse.
So, the biggest reason I took a break was because my website stopped working and then everything else just came in the middle. I finally got the website up and running and organized. It’s still not where I want it to be but it’s getting there.
Thank you so much for your support and kind words! I love getting feedback from you guys. If you make any of my recipes, please make sure you send me pictures on Instagram (@CilantroChronicles).